Quality Home Exteriors LLC , a nationally recognized home improvement company, is looking for a High Performing Outside Sales Representative to provide homeowners in the Omaha area a solution for their home exterior needs and bathroom remodeling. We are an entrepreneurial, innovative, and culture driven company that is looking for like-minded individuals interested in really learning what sales, culture, and entrepreneurial spirit can do to propel a company and drive personal and professional growth,
Who are we?
- Inc Magazine – 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the Country #2211
- Remodeling Magazine’s Big 50 Award – Top 1% of all exterior companies in the country
- Fred Case Remodeling Entrepreneur or the Year Award – Top CEO in our industry
- Remodeling Magazine Top 500 – Ranked as one of the largest companies in the country
Why should you work here?
- Sales Process – We’re going to teach you a bad-ass sales process that has allowed people to go into this and other industries and crush it at every level. AND we pay you to learn it!
- Personal Growth – We want you to grow personally as well as professionally. Attend our weekly University where we cover Personal Finances, Power of Positive Thinking, or How to Live Your Best Life through work workshops, podcasts, etc
- Newest Technology – We’ve won national awards for our use of new tech in the home improvement space. National companies consult US in how we use tech to grow our business
- Culture – If you enjoy team culture, are competitive in nature, strive for continuous improvement, and want to be around people that light your fire instead of snuffing it out come check us out!
- Money – If you are not pacing to make $80k/yr your first year we will help you find another job. If you aren’t on track for over $100k the second year we will bust our tail to get you there or get you to the job where you can. OH! Get paid weekly to keep your pockets right!
People who are successful here have:
- A natural ability to connect with people
- The desire to create a lifestyle they deserve
- A passion for learning
- A competitive nature
- Ability to contribute to the QHE Culture